Sayfalar

1 Temmuz 2013 Pazartesi

new life, new city..

hi everybody!

I m busy lately thats why I couldn' t write on my blog. I ve written "new life and new city" on headline but why? Because I moved to Gaziantep that is east part of Turkey. I had to, I got job from here.I leaved from Izmir and my family.It was a bit hard for me because I got use to live with them... Now I m living alone. You can ask me why did you move or accept this job.



Everyone knows, I turned back again to my country and to real life.I had to work for my life anymore.So I found job and came.Actually this position is my second preference that is export executive.My main preference is R&D dep. as a food engineer.But I couldn't find like what I want in İzmir.So I came here.

Actually I ve known Gaziantep a bit and I had friends who live in here.Thats why it was easy, I mean, to decide...

Now, I have flat that is just 30 m2 :) I m trying to get use this city, this people, culture... Because Turkey has diffferent culuture in each part. I meet with my friend after work or weekend and I m learning this city.

I missed my family and Izmir a bit :P But sometimes we have to be selfless in our life.I m just try to see myself in this sector.If I can not manage, I can turn back my real job.Thats it :)) I m young person and I have to do something for can understand myself...

You can support me ;) If you have opinion about my choise just comment!

Have a nice week 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder