Sayfalar

8 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

in my hometown..


unye

Suddenly, I decided to go to my hometown.Actually my parent already went to there and then they called me.Because I haven't been since 1,5 years so I already missed whole my grandparents and my friends.I thought, I can go for a week.I talked my dad and I bought ticket to Unye town of Ordu in the black sea region.It is actually very small town that has nice and green nature.In that part, the hazelnut is very important for economy of Ordu.Everone has small or bir hazelnut gardens like us :)


hazelnut trees
My dad is from ünye.So my grandma and uncle live in here.I visited her with my parent.She was suprized because of nobody knew, I was there.:) This villige is really green as you see in this pictures...
dad and mam:)





Also I ve been the wedding of my friends.It was so sensible for me when I ve seen our photos from our childhood. We were grew up together like 6 years and then we seperated to other countries.Again we met in him wedding.

I went also to Samsun that is another city in the black sea.My mother is from Samsun that's why we always go there.I visited grandma and grandfather who live in a village of Samsun.They ve great farm house and garden:) I love there...

We made suprize birthday party for my cousin.He has 19 years old and he had turned back from journey of capoeira show.So he was so tired and he didnt expect this party.


I met with my best friends.Tamer is my best friend from my university who works in Ordu.Also I ve best friend from my high school since 10 years.I didn't met since 1,5 years with both of them.That's why this journey was great for me.I was so happy...



Just I wanted to write about my last week.:) Finally I m in Izmir again.Because somebody called me for job interview and I stoped my holiday and came back.I would like to stay more and more.. I had needed this holiday.I can feel.. But at least I saw my friends and I could spend time with them.

You should visit if you feel to need the holiday... I m sure you gonna feel better:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder