Sayfalar

16 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe

Turkish pasty with potato - Mantı

Hi again :)

Today I would share new recipe that is name "mantı" , I mean Turkish pasty.It is so delicious that is similar ravioli.I think everybody knows ravioli which is very famous one of Italian food. I made mantı when my italian friends came to my home and I gonna share right now!

I couldn't find my photo but it is the same! :)
Recipe;

For dough,
4 glass flour,
1 desert spoon salt
1 glass ( little more) water

For inside,
4 boiled potatos 
1 onion
1 desert s. salt
black and red paper (if you want you can add different spicy or you don't)

Firstly you have to mix flour, salt, water and then you have to knead this mixing till ll be hard dough.You should wait for dough like 1 hour.Because it gonna easy to give shape to dough.During this time, you can prepare inside.you should cut onion to small parts and cooked with some oil till the onion lost water and  then to add potatos, spicy, salt  and mix it.Of course, bolied potatos should be like pure.

All right everything is ready and we have to give a shape to dough.You should separate dough to small parts that must be smaller then apple shape like small apple.


Right now last level! :) the dough parts should cook in boiled water in the pan that water must include some oil and salt.You can get it when it be cook easily.After that we have to make souce that to give taste.

You can make yogurt souce with garlic or without. It depends on you how much  to prepare souce.Thats why I don't tell the measure:) For tomato souce;  you can use butter + salt+ red paper + mint + tomato paste.. But you must melt butter firstly and to add papers finally.That's it!


Bon apetit!!! :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder