Sayfalar

25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Chernovtsy ?



Lets, we are going to Ukraine! I saw my ukraine ticket when I was looking old staff.. So, I decided to write about my trip.

The date was 01.10.2012, I entered to border of Ukraine to Romania.First city was Chernovtsy.I had time for to visit this city when I was waiting for train.I found one person on couchsurfing.We talked and he picked up me from train station.Also he had really nice girl friend.We ate dinner and they showed me everywhere.

The city from bridge..
Chernovtsy is small city.But it has nice historical places and  university  that has amazing architecht.There is a historical bridge in middle of the city  from ottoman empire .In the past, there was a river.You can watch city in evening from here:)
Turkish civil company built for chernovitsy

Draw well

my friend Julie..






Antalya:)


Train station very closed to city center.If you want to drink coffe you can find good places easly in the city center.City is not crowded.They caring historical buildings, this is best thing for Chernovtsy.

There is a big street for shopping, eating.. It is really nice.Because when you are stting somewhere in this street, you can watch people who are strange, different, beautiful, handsome, crazy.. :)

My friends julie and vitaly.I was happy for to meet them that time.Because they helped me a lot! We talked about Turkey, islam and they introduced me chernovtsy and their culture.


      http://ukrainetrek.com/chernovtsy-city (more information) 


Vitaly :)


Vitaly and me, This picture was for goodby..


Universty have amazing architect..


ıt was old building inside

Everything was great in Chernovtsy.I was lucky whole my trip in Ukraine!

Thank you  my dear friend Julie and Vitaly for guide everything...
I wait you to Turkey! As I said you should come:)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder