Sayfalar

25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

how was diversity bridge?


We participated youth exchange "Diversity Bridge" in Suceava, Romania.It was almost 2 weeks.We were from Romania, Turkey, Serbia, Italy, Ukraine and Moldova.

We had workshops, energizer, public event , culture night, movie night.. and to visit suceava.Every country had presentation and energizer for each day.We did lots of team building activities and it helped to us for to know each others.So we could get used each other very easly.

We orginezed culture night.Each countries presented something from own cultures.We had Turkish delight, pişmaniye, green pistachios, henna and sometraditional staffs from Turkey.

I love Italian pasta, moldovian and ukrainan chocolates.Serbian foods very similar with Turkish food.Romanian cakes very delicious...:) It was my best night.

Turkish part
serbia

                                     

Romania
                                     
                                     
Italy
Ukarine
                                     
Romania



 There were 2-3 person who has disability.But they had participated this project.I thouhght something when I  saw this persons.We are healthy people but sometimes we can angry, sad... For what? I realized myself again.It was chance  for me about my life to discuss .

Briefly, We had great time.We were 36 people in Suceava and we just  know each other.I know some knowledge about their cultures, life.. We ve broken our walls:)




Thank you DİVERSİTY BRİDGE!!! 
I alredy missed everyone

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder