Sayfalar

27 Mart 2013 Çarşamba

while I leave from Romania...

My Romanian story is done... As you know I came to Iasi 8 months ago for EVS program as volunteer.So this part ve complited in my life.Of course I m feeling little upset even if I gonna meet with my my family, whole friends after 8 months..

It was start in Bucharest with my Turkish friends Faik:) He had short term EVS in Valcea, Romania.We came together and we ve stayed almost 5 days in Bucharest with him Romanian friends.It was great.. We met American boys and hangout.Once time, we left at 7 a.m. from night club and we record crazy videos on the way ... Yeah we are young:)

We were freezing while we wait for bus
I could travel whole balkan countries during this time.I got huge social networks which is one of best part.. Actually I ve started new life in here after my university life.So it was really important for me. I ve been Iasi after Bucharest time. Because my project was in here. At the very begining, I stayed with Franck who is my project mate from France. We visited everywhere with him.Because he had came here before me 1 month so he knew everywhere in here.

My story started like that . It was really hard in middle of the project.We had some problems about our project.Because actually we were not full that can seat at home whole day.We decided and we organized living library and football competition for poor children.We got some money and we gave to "Provita". They care  pregnant women and babies who has not husband or something like that.

Catalina and Cosmin, they are always helped us and she was our Romanian courses' teacher.I love them:) Thank you for everything...
Cosmin, Ilay, Catalina, me, Mabruk

Our gift from Provita :)
our gift for Cosmin and Catalina , Traditional Turkish  Teapot and coffepot

 In during EVS time, We went to high schools and universties for to promote the EVS and other programs.Our main aim was increase the potential of volunteering in target groups.But aslo we organized  our projects...
  






EVS was good chance for to change of something in your life like personallty skills.For example I became patience person.I ve wacthed myself how to change. I was alone and no body not your culture, language .. You have to learn how to manage this kind of situation good or not. But I always say if you have hard times, it makes you more powerfull.After that I got used everything in here:) I learned new language, new cultures, new people... something like that. I gained a lot of things about life ..

wedding ceremony
JCI Iasi 


      
chrismas time in dance course
Diversty Bridge, Suceava 






Our Spanish friends



Our Frieands, Turkish Erasmus Students



Vlad and Turkish Breakfast
Turkish tea in Ali Baba Restaurant :)
No comment 
we try to pack before to leave.. it was extremly difficult

beautiful baby Cloeeeee :))





I m really happy for to come here. I had worst and great times.. I have lots home in Romania when I come back to here:) 



Thank you for everything
Multumesc foarte mult şi 
LA REVEDERE...  

Ne vedem in Turcia, da :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder