Sayfalar

30 Mart 2013 Cumartesi

finally Turkey!

I m at my sweet home with my family .. I missed everybody because of I didn't see them since 8 months.I arrived to Izmir which is 3rd of biggest city in Turkey.




I left from Romania on 28th of March. Ilay and I went to Bucharest from Iasi by bus.It was snowing while we was leaving from Iasi. We arrived to Bucharest around 11 a.m. and we wait till 05:30 p.m. We had fly at that time for to go Iastanbul.
We had some problems in airport because of our luggage.It was heavy and I had taken off some of my staff from my luggage even if I offered to pay for my extra.But I couldn't pay for they have not any credit card system.YES! It was real, we are in 2013 and international airport dont use credit card... I could not believe when they said me like "we accept only cash". That time I got crazy because of I had just credit card not cash.So I had not another solution and nobody did not help us who was worker.
They also pressured on us like if you are not be quick, you ll  miss the plain.. It was worst time for us after  that we had to take off some staff from our luggage.

Romania did us last one of joke.. I would not like that.But something happened and I said lots of worst words to them while I was leaving from there...

It doesn't matter because of I m at my home with my family now .We met again after 8 months:)
My family was waiting for me at Adnan Menderes Airport in Izmir when I arrived to here at 10:00 p.m. I was so happy when I ve seen them in there, like crazy. We came to Istanbul with Ilay and then we ve separeted in Istanbul. I hugged with my parents that was made me sensitive..

My mom had prepared some traditional Turkish foods.I ve eaten them when I came to my home. It was first our dinner after 8 months.. :)

Yesterday I met one of my best friends and I went to Kordon with my sister and her friends which that very beautiful place in Izmir near the sea.So the first day was full in Izmir:) Today also was same but I was together with my family whole day. I realized to miss them as to spend time with them and real sun , good weather..
Izmir  always has  good weather and sun...


Everything is okey! I m at my home finally in Izmir and I m together with my family, friends... This feel so special and you can understand me easly ıf you are far away from your friends.
Kordon, my favorite place

Ayse and My sis Merve 





As I said ıt was snowing..

 

while we were going to Bucharest on the bus 

we arrived to Otopeni airport
My mom's friends and first breakfast

one of my best friend, Emre

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder