Sayfalar

27 Ocak 2013 Pazar

on-arrival training and then..



I think, everybody knows why I m here.I came to Romannia for volunteering (EVS).I and my project friends  went to Predeal for on-arrivel training.All volunteers had come to Predeal.We were approximately 35 volunteers.But there were totaly 7 Turkish person :We had a wonderful 5 days with other volunteers in Predeal.

We got train from Iasi and we arrived Predeal after 8 hours.All volunteers almost had arrived to hotel that night.So,We did first meeting:)

we song together..
                               

The first day, We met with other volunteers and everyone explained own Project.All volunteers  introduced own culturel dances at the end of the day.                                             
while our trainer was writing program..
               
I introduced my project and organization
program shedule..
                

At the and of the day, we made traditional night.Every body showed some traditional dance from theirself countries.We were 7 Turkish people and we teached to "halay" them :) It was really great...





Volkan is Turkish volunteer in Bucharest.He explained turkish love story "Keloğlan ". He was keloğlan, and I was princess :)) 






 Trainers want to discover about romania from us on second day .So, we went to city center and asked lots of question to people about romanian life, city.. .It was very funny and we learned lots of  data as bran castle history.









Other days, we play games together and we prepared lots of things as presentation about romanian culture, region, famous people.. and I had choose "Hagi". He is so important person for Galatasaray funs:) Also my lovely team ..



Than, We discovered mountain with all volunteers






The trainers talked about us insurance in Romania and we talked about conflict in here… The last day,we gave positive and negative feedback to each other.Also, we explained  to aims during this projects. Than,Everybody was sad.Because we was together until 5 days. 


So, we got used each other.Everythings was perfect and very funny.I think, OAT is very benefit for volunteers.We learned lots of info about volunteer service and romania.Everybody leaved very happy and knowledgeable.Thank you again EVS ! :)

Romanian night..



saul my sweeet spanish friend:)

carlos and I, we were always in same team 

fire...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder