Sayfalar

1 Nisan 2013 Pazartesi

jealous about this couple :)

I met with someones who was so cute couple while I was turning back from Romania.We met one of Izmir fly from Istanbul. They also was turning from Italy.

Firstly I have seen them in the plain after that I would liked to sit next to them:) They were really nice couple and they like to travel a lot as we talked about it.


Wendie and David, they are living in Kusadasi now which place really nice city in Turkey.We talked during the fly about my life and their  life... I asked them "did you like here, turkish people?" their answer was so positive about us.I was so happy to hear this kind of comments.Because of you are Turkish and someones who have been almost everywhere on the world.So it was important for me.For example I ve been since 9 months in Romania and  I ve lots of bad memories about Romania and Romanian people.I m so sory to say this things about them...
This couple have boat as I have seen from Wendie's blog.They travel by this boat to somewhere... This is really great! Also I woul like to travel by this way in the future.You can see in the Kusadasi marina:)

Whatever, http://wendieswideworld.blogspot.com/ this is her blog adress. I already read it and she has nice articles.If you want you can follow her. Wendie and David has 2 children and they are grandmother and grandfather.I really jealous about them because of they are looking very cute and to love each other.I hope, I can get love like their :)

 If you are on travel, it is possible to meet really good, interesting people.I think, I m really lucky in this part of my life.Because of I met many people on my travel who was nice people and we still have good friendships..

I m really glad to meet you David and Wendie.. Thank your for your good shares:)
I hope I can visit you in Kusadasi next times.. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder