Sayfalar

10 Nisan 2013 Çarşamba

short 2 days...

 It was short 2 days....
 What does it mean this 2 days? One day I recieved message on Coucsurfing.I always use this website for travel and to host someone. Whatever, I ve read that message and somebody ll come to Izmir who was looking for host person.I tought, maybe I can and I sent message them for to say accepting. After that we talked and that time came.


It was on sunday.I picked up them from subway station and then arrived to my place that I live with my family. My friends Eleneora and Raffaela are 2 Italian girl who have project in Ankara and they on travel in Turkey. Actually that girl are not alone because of they have another 19 Italian guys in the same program and city.But my guests were Eleneora and Raffa :)

That day mom and I prepared some Turkish food like mantı (similar the italian food as ravioli), mercimek kofte, bean, sutlac(milky desert) ... I was glad because they liked that food like us.After the dinner I made Turkish Coffee and we drunk together with Turkish Delight that was gift from our Italian friends. We were suprized when we ve seen delight on the her hands.Because this is Turkish traditional.

Turkish Delight was our gift from Italian guests..

Also my mom told something from  coffee fortune to them. It was funny :) My mom and dad don't know english.But they could communicate them by body language and a bit english even if I was also translater. This situation was different.Because you have different culture, language but you can understand each other by different staff.For example, dad is crazy fan of Galatasaray that is very good Turkish Football Team. Rafa and dad told about some GS football player who played in Italy or Italian...

We ve been in Alsancak, Kordon and then we encountered the other Italian guys in there.We met them and spent time.Next day, they went to Ephesus which place was an ancient Greek city and later Roman and Virgin Mary place.I ld like to say thank you again to them.Because I learned new recipe about tiramisu that is Italian desert and they made for us in here :)


from while  Raffa and Elenoara were making tiramisu :)


Tiramisu was so delicious.. I love it really! I gonna do real Tiramisu next time 

Second and last day we had Turkish breakfast together. they walked around in Izmir and time to leave from Izmir.Actually I got new nice friend from Italy!  I m glad to host for them. They were always similed and very talkative.. 
 
My family and I loved you! and I promise you, I ll come to Italy.As you know ıt is my dream and I ll visit you hopefully...





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder