Sayfalar

30 Nisan 2013 Salı

we have been alternating current project!

We were in Muğla which city is in Turkey for youth exchange project in last week.Actually I decided  just 2 days before to go there and then I picked up some of participant from Adnan Menderes Airport that is in Izmir. Firstly Dominik  from Slovakia, Magalina from Poland and Adriana from Slovakia arrived to Izmir.We got bus that was going to Mugla and we arrived to Mugla in middle of the night.It was funny trip.

Magda, Adriana, Dominik


Project started on Sunday morning.First activity was for to meet participants.We were enjoyed really. Everybody introduced theirself to each other in the activty garden.



First day almost was like this for to meet.. I m sory but I really couldn't remember each day activeties.That's why I gonna tell something about  whole week as a general.We did some of energizers each morning:) Also each team presented their organizations. The main aim to share something about alternating current and saving renewable energy in daily life.So we prepared something about our ideas in these days and we shared each other.






We had culture night each night.Every team had some of food and they showed us traditional dances.Also they teached us and then we danced together.It was so nice times.We were as a Turkish team introduced them turkish culture, foods and some staff .Almost people liked so much turkish food and our atmosphere.

In a word, I had, we had great time all of you guys. I m really glad to meet you and Thank you for everything! Don't forget please, you should come to Turkey again and to visit me :)























I would like to put every photos but it is immposible:)


2 yorum: